Powered by Blogger.

Delias - Graphic T-shirts For The Win

 Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Delias is one online shopping site that I've always been interested in. Max interested in. Cos the stuff is cute, and when there's sales... hoo boy! Red blooded woman here! I also LOVE their graphic tees, which are witty, cute and just look oh-so-comfy. Sadly, they don't accept payment from credit cards which are outside the US. Darn irritating. They could ship it internationally, but they won't accept your non-US card. You can try to pay through PayPal, but they can detect that your PayPal account is linked to a non-US card too. Sigh...

And if you insist on wanting their stuff, they say, sure, we can make exceptions. But you have to provide them a LOT of paperwork from your BANK and stuff like that. I don't know who ever commited credit card fraud against them to make them so distrustful, but I'm just left on the lurch.

Since ASOS has started accepting payment + shipping to Malaysia, I wondered if Delia's policy has changed. I stopped by recently, and saw all their cute graphic tees and fell in love all over again... only to have my heart broken when I saw that they STILL only accept payment from credit cards within the States. *sob*

I wanted to just buy a few t-shirts. Just these shirts... is that so impossible? Each shirt has about 20% off, and if you buy another one, the 2nd one is slashed to 50%.

Giraffe Wrap Tee

Save the Drama for your Llama!

Giant Hello Kitty Face crop top

LOVE (I just think it's uber sweeeeeet!)

Hogwarts jersey (it doesn't look cartoony, but like a real college jersey... loving it!)

This is my ULTIMATE FAVORITE!! The Nyan Nyan Cat shirt!
I don't understand why it's a test to "withstand" the nyan cat as much as possible, because it's so cute.... it's nice background music! Cat flying through the universe with poptart body and shooting a rainbow from its ass... what's not to love!

The shirts will average out to about RM50 per piece, and at the moment, they have free shipping within the States. Still... how am I going to get it, unless I have a friend who trusts me to pay for me first? =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP